Most Common Causes and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a big healthcare issue facing healthcare services all over the world. It can be defined as the difficulty to reach and maintain an erection long enough to perform satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition does not care not if you’re rich or poor, tall or short, young or old, what country you’re from, what language you speak or any other such nonsense. The causes of erectile dysfunction are many, including heat disease, diabetes, stress, high cholesterol, clogged blood vessels and other ailments. Though erectile dysfunction in itself is not dangerous, it might be an indication of a serious underlying health issue. Fortunately, most of the men who suffer from ED symptoms do so only for short periods and then recover, thanks to the help of Sildenafil and Tadalafil.
The truth is, ED affects every man in a different way. It can happen when you’re young, middle aged or old. To make matters worse, doctors are often baffled by the causes and symptoms of erectile dysfunction and offer little in the way of actual treatment that works. However, they always manage to ask the same humiliating questions.
If you suffer from ED, you’ve probably heard these before:
- Is your relationship struggling due to unrewarding sex?
- Are you unable satisfy your wife or girlfriend?
- Are you experiencing a lack of sex drive and libido?
- Do you sometimes feel too tired to perform in the bedroom?
- Do your erections not last long enough for sexual intercourse?
The Million Dollar Questions: Sildenafil or Tadalafil?
Sildenafil and Tadalafil are currently the two most common phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors for treating erectile dysfunction around the world. Both have been around for several years and share a similar efficiency rate of approximately 80%. If the names Sildenafil and Tadalafil ring a bell, it’s because they’re the active ingredients found respectively in Viagra and Cialis. Hence, much is known about their positive effects on men with ED. Allow us to break down all you need to know about the difference between Sildenafil and Tadalafil.
Although both get the job done, there are some key differences between Sildenafil and Tadalafil. Sildenafil was designed to last between four to six hours, a great choice for when you have a romantic evening ahead. Tadalafil, on the other hand, works better for the long haul, lasting between 24 and 36 hours, and is more of an everyday ED tablet.
When choosing between Sildenafil and Tadalafil, here are the main points you should keep in mind.
- Planning – If you are expecting an evening of wining and dining, it might be a good idea to choose another night to take BlueChew tablets. Top performance is usually obtained on an empty stomach and without alcohol.
- Timing – The window of opportunity for Sildenafil is up 6 hours. Tadalafil, however, stays in your system much longer.
- Dosage – Tadalafil is great for being available at all times. On the other hand, the dosage for Sildenafil should be taken “on demand,” shortly before sexual intercourse.
- Cost – The higher the dosage, the higher the price for the patient.
Discreet and Affordable BlueChew Tablets
Signing up to BlueChews.com is a breeze. Once you’ve registered and confirmed your account, a licensed physician will contact you to review your chart and ask background and history questions to help find the best erectile dysfunction treatment. Sildenafil and Tadalafil BlueChew Tablets can be easily ordered from the comfort of your own home. What are you waiting for? The best sex of your life is just a few clicks away!